25 December 2011

JIGGABOO JOE

Egalitarians are always saying that there is no such thing as race, all humans are exactly the same. Well, I would like to study that a little. Especially how the white (me) race is exactly the same as the Jiggaboo Joe (black) race.

Looking in a mirror, I notice almost immediately that my skin is a nice, white tone. Mostly, anyway. With a few developing liver spots. But for the sake of argument, we will just call it white.

Now, when I look at a picture of Jiggaboo Joe, I don't have a real live one to peer at you see, I notice that his hide is the same color as a dog's anal cavity. Now I would claim that there is a difference right there.

Once again, looking at myself, my nose is fairly narrow and pointy and once again the covering is nice and white.

When I observe Jiggaboo Joe's photo, I see a huge, round, bulbous, projectile with these two huge holes in it pointing straight out, kind of like a pig's snout. Difference two, I would say.

Then right under the thing that passes for Jiggaboo Joe's nose are these two huge... and I do mean huge (they look like two cat turds laying side by side on the floor) lips. At least that's what Jiggaboo claims they are.

When I look in a mirror, my lips are nonexistent compared to his. I think that is probably difference three. And while my lips were designed for talking for one thing, who the hell knows what his were designed for. We know it wasn't talking because a parrot can speak more clearly out of his beak than Jiggaboo Joe can out of that monstrosity that he calls a mouth.

I'm thinking that his lips are like that so when you use them for slaves, you can latch them together, front to rear, using those giant lips like a toilet plunger so you could safely move a whole string of them, like a choo-choo train. I might be wrong on this, it is just an idea of what they could be used for.

Now let's compare hair. Mine, when I had some was straight and blonde. I know that because I have a picture of myself from years ago and that is the way that it was.

Jiggaboo Joe has hair, or at least something that kind of passes for such. But it's not blonde, and it sure as hell ain't straight! It's the color of sewer moss and about the same consistency as an orangutan's pubes. If an orangutan has pubes. I can't swear to that one. But you get the idea, it is black, nappy, and generally disgusting.

On a bad day, my IQ is up around 130. I'm not bragging here, this is a documented fact. Where Jiggaboo Joe's IQ on his best day is down around 75 to 80. Now that difference, I would have to call a biggie.

Another one that I consider a biggie is that Jiggaboo Joe could probably beat the dog shit out of me. But he is a lower primate and even a 10 pound monkey could beat the shit out of me if it wanted to. That is why I try my damnedest to avoid both of these species so that doesn't happen.

Sure, you can teach Jiggaboo things. But if you would waste that same amount of time and energy on a white person, you would have a brain surgeon or a rocket scientist. By teaching Jiggaboo Joe that same time, you ended up with a janitor or a garbage collector. Whoop-ti-do.

Now I guess Jiggaboo has traits that some folks are envious of. Not me, but then if you haven't noticed, I am not some folks. Like Jiggaboo can bounce a ball around while he is running. Once again I say, "Whoop-ti-do." He can run faster and jump higher. And he accomplishes what by being able to do this? Outrun the cops after he has committed a crime?

He supposedly has a big old schlong. And that is good for what, exactly? Can you drive nails with it? It's actually designed to get past the huge asses on the females of his species. So once again it is something that is of no use to the white race whose females are trim and willowy for the most part. Even the chubby ones don't have those giant, disfigured, over-sized asses to worry about.

There, I have listed just a few of the most obvious differences between just two races, but you can take it to the bank that there are hundreds of more differences between the white and black races and just as many differences between us and any of the other races.

So go eat a jar of lard Franz Boaz! For those of you who don't know, the Jew, Franz Boaz was the father of anthropology. He was the first person to say that there was no difference between the races. He taught anthropology for seventy years. But interestingly enough, he never went to school himself to learn anything about anthropology. He did go to college and studied philosophy and geography. Like his brethren Freud did with psychology, he just made up shit for so long that in the end, everyone was convinced that he must have known what he was talking about when it came to anthropology.

No comments: