09 October 2011

NIGGER 1 OR NIGGER 2?

You know me. You know that I am no fan of niggerdom. You probably also know that I am no fan of the Joo. But it now appears to me that in the coming election of 2012 the Jews are only going to allow us to choose between nigger 1 and nigger 2. I wouldn't be complaining about this if I thought that the United States of America (a white, Christian nation) could stand another nigger president.

But when the present monkey who is now president has spent our great great great grandchildrens' inheritance with his nigger richness, I just can't think that we need or even can afford to bankrupt another 3 or 4 generations on top of that so we can appease our Jew masters and their nigger puppets.

It is worse in the United States now than it was in Alabama in 1865 when they were being destroyed under the boot heels of the carpetbaggers and former nigger slaves so they could be reconstructed.

Is the "invisible army" going to have to break out the hoods and crosses to get control of the traitors giving this country to Israel by way of the nigger and greaser invasion?

I guess what I am trying to get through to you is that another nigger president should not even be an option. Neither should a continuation of the present monkey and his "nigger rich" family.

We NEED a David Duke, or a Billy Roper. Or a Thomas Robb who wrote on his Facebook, and I quote. "If I were elected president (which is unlikely) within 60 seconds I would call for a volunteer citizens militia to close our southern border, cancel the national debt and tell the bankers and China to take a hike, demand that congress print our money instead of the Federal Reserve, call for the immediate removal of all aliens and declare this a Christian nation. I call it MY ONE MINUTE PLAN!"

Now what more could you ask of a presidential candidate? And all of these guys happen to be white which in my mind at least should just be a given for the president of the United States.

If these black people want to be president let them go to Africa and be president to their peers. There are dozens of countries there that get new presidents every other day when the old president gets his head cut off by the opposing party.

I think that we, as a white Christian nation of conquerors, no we did not come here as immigrants. We came here and beat the crap out of the indigenous savages and called this land our own. Our ancestors, each and every one of them white, sweated, bled, an died horrible deaths from disease, massacre and starvation to make a home for their descendents. Us.

And now we are just supposed to turn it over to niggers and beaners? Let them just run amok raping, robbing and living off of the kindness of our race? While the Bolshevik Jews are robbing us blind and we just sit here not uttering a word of complaint?

We are killing ourselves because we trust that these other races have the same principles that we have. Well, I hate to be the one to tell you this but, every one of these other mongrels would cut our throats in a second if they ever feel that they can get away with it unscathed.

The United States is ten times worse off than Germany was when Hitler came along and saved them from the same fate that we are face to face with. Total annihilation, for us.

If you don't want to believe me about this, check here Inconvenient History or here Famous Men or hereVNN or something the Jews wrote themselves The Protocols

Here are some things that loving your black brother has gotten you. Black on white Crime or history that you have never even heard about. What Really Happened

So go check these links out since I'm pretty sure you just think that I sit around and dream this crap up. I don't. all you have to do is a little digging and a lot of reading.

No comments: