02 October 2011

THE LAW SHOULD BE FOR EVERYONE!

When was the death penalty abolished for treason? Or when was it abolished for desertion from the military? How about spying? If a foreigner is in your country illegally and not in the uniform of a military force, isn't he/she automatically considered a spy and executed quickly and efficiently?

The complete abandonment of these principles really pisses me off and I believe that these items should be put back into play as I don't think that they were ever officially taken off of the books.

Since we apparently have agreed to live under a dictatorial draconian regime, I think laws like these should be strictly enforced. Starting with the queers that ran away to Canada to avoid going to Vietnam.

Then all of the presently sitting politicians and judges and lets not forget their evil puppet masters, the Jews could be quickly executed for treason.

Anyone who is a hyphenated American should be given the choice to go to the location of their hyphen or be executed. It could be their choice. The same with any prisoners in United States prisons who have any extra melanin. Either leave the country or die.

The same thing goes for people who have AIDS. Be executed or swim to the Bikini archipelago and live out your disgusting days there. Among your own kind. Queers could be given this same option.

In order to vote or sit on a jury you should have to pass a test. It should only be written in English and if you are to dumb to read it or pass it, you are too dumb to vote or sit on a jury.

Just because our population has become too pussified to fend for themselves does not mean that they are right. I just means that they are little weak cowardly sissies and I think that there should actually be a law against that. A little affirmative action against the cowardly little sniveling pukes that populate this country today.

We have let the cowards and traitors have their way for too long. It is time that they are eliminated because they are of absolutely no value. Not to the economy. Not to the defense. Not even to the gene pool of this country. So all they are doing is taking up space and ruining everything for everyone else.

I like to think that I am a Godly person. I know that I am not very religious but I do believe in God. But I sure as hell don't understand his reasoning in the last hundred and fifty years. Unless maybe he is gone on holiday or just enjoying himself as he sits watching us wallowing in our own filth and misery like a bunch of maggots.

Because there is no apparent rhyme or reason to what has been going on and getting exponentially worse as the years roll by with no apparent end in sight.

You have every other race of the world wanting to mate with white people. Now that is understandable. But what baffles the shit out of me is white people wanting to mate with them. It is pretty much the same as wanting to mate with the family dog. Or maybe the hog out in the pig pen.

No good can come of it for white people. And once it happens and you sire or squirt out one of these mutant offsprings, what then? You can never get one of these mutts back to white. No matter how many generations you try. So your particular gene pool is finished. You have just won a Darwin Award for stupidity. The thousand generations of white ancestors that it took to make you are all finished. They are dead and you are the one who killed them!

You know me. I hate to be a complainer. Or worse yet a nagger. But I hate worse to watch my beloved country turned into a third world cesspool of beaners, niggers, kikes and queers.

Even after that statement right there... even with the shocking language (at least shocking for a lot of you sissies) I do not consider myself a racist or supremacist or even a bigot. I just do not want to live among this disgusting filth. Is that really too much to ask?

I don't see any future in it for me and I sure as hell don't see any future in it for them once the white race "Hits the gates of Vienna". If you don't understand what that means, look it up, dummy!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are more crowded than Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

No comments: