11 September 2011

SNITCHES, RATS AND SISSIES

I notice that as few readers as I have anymore, I am considering discontinuing these excellent words of wisdom that I convey to you each and every week.

I am guessing that the public schools have had enough time to turn you all into little spineless tattling sissies that can only cry and run to Mommy or big brother government if any adversity would happen to fall upon you.

Being from the old school myself, I just find it hard to comprehend a country where most of the women have turned into loud, brassy, wannabe men and the men have all been turned into little spineless jellyfish who run around looking for someone else to blame for their uselessness and hoping that they can cry to someone who will protect them from being slapped around and cause them any physical pain.

I think that we can blame our public schools and our politically correct society for the totally chicken hearted generation of fools that are running around sniveling and weeping because of anything that happens to cause them discomfort or anxiety.

Like you can't have Valentine's Day in school because someone might be ugly and not get a valentine. I say, "Too f'in' bad. Suck it up and buy your own damn valentine and just pretend someone likes you. What in the hell do you think God gave you an imagination for?"

Now schools elect guys for homecoming queen? What in the hell is wrong with this picture? Whoever the guy was who tried to get elected should have had the dog shit beat out of him and been left laying in the gutter by his peers to kind of awaken him to the realities of life.

The same holds true for any admitted queers in school. Just take them down in the alley and beat the queerness out of them and if they snitch you off, just call them a damn liar and give them a worse beating that day after school. It won't take them long to understand that being a queer in school is an unhealthy choice and you won't be bothered by them anymore.

And no more damn "Holiday Cards." Give people Christmas cards and if they make a bad comment or complain about it just bend them over and shove it up their ass. And then beat the shit out of them just for good measure.

I remember one time when I was pretty little in school, like in the third or fourth grade, some big kids tried to de-pants me. No, they weren't queers, they were just mean little bastards that happened to be bigger and older than I was. I will tell you now, even though there was three or four of them, they didn't get my pants off. I was sore and bruised up, but they all had big holes bitten in them and none of us snitched each other off. We just went on our separate ways and forgot about it. That is what kids used to do.

Kids make fun of each other, and torture each other. That is their job. It always has been. It isn't natural if there is something weird like a queer, or even a cripple, or a retard. It is the other children's job to make their life a living hell so they will be toughened up when they grow up and have to fend for themselves. Or in the case of the queer, it will no longer be queer or at least it won't go around braying about being a queer.

Allow me to relate another personal story here. I went to a small school and we had one crippled kid who had had polio and he was on crutches. He was two or three years older than me and I can testify that he was fairly tough whenever he got a hold of you. But even though he was bigger than me, I would call him names and make fun of him because I was confident that he could never catch me. And to his credit, he didn't cry and go snitching me off to the teachers. In fact, he would just ignore me until I lost interest and went on my way.

But later, maybe even days or weeks later. After I had long forgotten about the incident and would be playing or swinging and there he was! He would grab a hold of me and once that happened, I was finished, because he was built like a gorilla from walking around on those damn crutches. Then, I would get the beating of my life. And it continued until he would finally mess up and lose his hold for a second, then I was gone. But this cycle continued throughout our grade school years without either of us ever whining for outside help. And neither one of us was any worse for the wear when it was over. In fact, it might of did him some good because when he got into high school, he became a very good wrestler.

I can't imagine how great it would have been if we would have had something really weird in our school like a queer or a funny dressing Muslim, or a boy who dressed like a girl or visa versa. Recess would have been so much more fun with all of these disgusting examples of humanity to beat the crap out of and to make fun of.

But no, we only had that one cripple and one Mexican family but they had lived there forever so we didn't.... at least I didn't know that they could have been made fun of. We did have one highlight. In about the third grade we had a kid who had St. Vitus Dance. Whatever the hell that is. And he was pretty funny to make fun of until they took him out of school, never to be seen again.

Shit. I hope he didn't die.... that might make me feel bad. But more than likely not. I'm sure me making fun of him wasn't what killed him if he is dead.

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are more crowded than Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

No comments: