17 July 2011

INKY, BLACK, NIGGER BABIES

What the hell is the deal with white people and little inky black nigger babies? Do they just want a pet that is a little more exotic than a dog or cat?

Right now I am roaming around Wyoming where the people of the darker persuasion are almost non existent but about once or twice a day, somewhere, you will see a white family with a little inky black nigger baby. It is fairly disgusting.

Not that I have anything against little inky black nigger babies. Like all baby animals they are cute and fuzzy and jump around like little monkeys. They make me laugh. But they should not be raised by white people. That is almost as bad as queers getting to adopt babies. It should be totally against the law.

I have never seen a black family with a little honky baby. Why is that? Don't black people adopt babies? No matter what color they are. Is there even such a thing as a "black family" ever since the 1950s when they were told that with a little help from Uncle Sam they would be just as smart and wonderful as white people. Well, we can all see how well that turned out, can't we?

So why in recent years have quite a few white families thought they needed a little inky black nigger baby added to their family tree? Do they actually think that this is going to end up being an asset?

I know that I would sure be proud as punch if looking at a picture of my family tree I were to see a little, black, burr headed inky black nigger baby there among the ten thousand white generations of my ancestors. Probably I would just get some white-out and that would be the end of the little inky black nigger baby in my family tree.

Do white families think that if they have a little inky black nigger baby in them they will be like Angelina Jolie or Madonna? I'm afraid you have to go to Africa and hand pick those little inky black nigger babies to have some like they got. Plus you probably have to trade some beads and a mirror for each one that you obtain. I don't like to make fun but I do believe that that is a little over priced. I don't care how inky black they are.

Then, after you get your little inky black nigger baby, what do you name it? You surely wouldn't insult any of your ancestors by naming it after them, would you? I'm sure your own real little white children would be terribly embarrassed if they had to tell someone that they had a brother named Bong Bonga. Or a sister named Aboogabeemi.

What the hell am I thinking? They would already be embarrassed as hell just because they had an inky black nigger baby for a brother or sister. They would have to tell everybody, "No, my mother is not now, nor has she ever been a coal burner. That inky black child is adopted. I think."

Who do you suppose would have the horrible chore of wiping the little inky black nigger baby's ass? Or washing it's little burr head? How would you have to lead it to school? Among all of your white friends? I'm sure they wouldn't rip on you one bit.

Then, if you got all As in school but the poor little inky black nigger baby could only come up with D-es, would you have to be dumbed down to make the little inky black nigger baby think that you were both the same smartness?

How old would the little inky black nigger baby be before he thought that he should be able to hump your sister? Because if she didn't want him to she must be a racist and there is no room for that in such a diverse little family.

Then, when your parents get old and die, who takes care of the little inky black nigger baby then? You or your sister? You can't expect him to fend for himself, that is not the way of little inky black nigger babies.

Or do you all just end up dead prematurely because the little inky black nigger baby took a machete to all of you while you were sleeping snugly in your beds?

This blog might seem a little racist to some of you but I don't mean it to be. I am just pondering on the stupidity of having a little inky black nigger baby in a white family. There is just no upside to a situation like this. I am not a pessimist by any stretch of the imagination. I can always find some humor in any situation. But the humor in owning a little inky black nigger baby is just escaping me at the moment.

Does the rest of the family have to subsist on watermelon and fried chicken so the little inky black nigger baby doesn't feel out of place? Or do they cover themselves with burnt cork and dance around singing "Bo Jangles" so the little inky black nigger baby really feels at home?

Don't get mad at me. These are problems that are bound to arise when a white family is dealing with a little inky black nigger baby. Like I have already stated, I am just trying to figure out the benefits that drove the white parents to think that they had the right to impose an inky black nigger baby on their own little white children, that is all.

No comments: