08 August 2010

MY DOG BLOG!

I bet that you thought that I knew nothing about dogs and I'll admit that a lot of my dog knowledge had fell by the wayside until I saw the news about Chelsea Clinton's wedding. Then, it all came flooding back to me. And I thought that before it dies of loneliness in this old raggedy head that you might want me to share it with you.

Now these news people were saying that Chelsea was a nine or ten plus. Well, I must have missed the first part because surely there was a negative in front of those numbers. A blind person with no fingers would not have given her over a negative point five. I mean, you talk about getting a beating with an ugly stick... this girl must have been beaten daily from the moment she was conceived with that stick!

Her face would make a freight train take a dirt road! It would have stopped an eight day clock! I bet whoever did her makeup and wedding dress said to himself' "Talk about trying to make a silk purse out of a sow's ear...."

That Rothschild Jew sure as hell didn't pick her for her looks! I noticed that he had both of his arms, I guess that he was just too chickeny to chew one of them off, if you get my drift. I read that she had converted to Judaism... well she already had the nose for it so all she had to do was get her ear lobes trimmed a little. We know that the lying, conniving, cheating and stealing were in her blood, given to her by her parents so she was almost a complete Jewess before, not much was missing at all when you get down to it.

Her legs looked like they could have been made from taking an elephant's large intestine and stuffing it as tightly as possible with cottage cheese. What a set of cankles this girl has. We can not even imagine how ugly she is going to be in another five years. It looked to me like she might have borrowed her front teeth from a rat and I certainly hope she gives them back to him. Her ass might be wider than Michelle Obama's but I really couldn't tell in the circus tent that she called a wedding dress.

They said that old Bill spent two million dollars to get rid of her so it's no wonder that a Rothschild Jew ended up with her. We all know that they will do anything for a lot less than two mill. Do you suppose he just wanted to use her to keep the rats scared out of his vault so they won't chew up all of that paper money? I am pretty sure that she didn't catch him by tying a pork chop around her neck.

I heard their wedding song was; Woopie ti yi yo get along little hoggie you know that Tel Aviv will be your new home. Maybe I should have named this blog; "How goes it with the Jew in the taming of the shrew?"

He is going to be one Jew that actually has something real to complain about. Remember when Hilary called that guy a retarded f-ing Jew? Hopefully the apple didn't fall far from the tree. Chelsea does have that same screechy voice that her mother has so that Jew boy had better have some excellent gun muffs or a lot of Excedrin or he is going to be plagued with migraine headaches from listening to that voice day in and day out and day in and day out. At least now if he loses his yamika he can just borrow her diaphragm for the day until he can get a new one.

You know me, I don't like to speak bad of folks. It is just not in my nature. But why anyone would wed and bed outside of their own tribe is beyond me. Not that the loss of the Clinton gene pool to the white race is going to be at all grievous. In fact, it is probably a big plus since the white race issue it a Darwin Award and the Jew race needs some more one stemmed family trees in it. It has to be kept pure you know or the star of Satan will become tarnished if there are any gentile genes in the mixture. So I really don't know what kind of a perverted rabbi would have performed this inter species wedding. He surely said "I was only joking." when he was done. At least to himself.

There you have it. My blog has went mainstream for this week at least and covered the wedding of the century just like everyone else. I hope that you enjoyed it, but if you didn't, I really don't give a crap. It kept a smile on my face while I was writing it and that is really all that matters.

No comments: