29 August 2010

THE BLACK JEW

As no reader of this blog probably knows, sometimes I repost these words of wisdom over on Stormfront. Not all of them, but sometimes if I really believe that I have outdone myself I will share them with my peeps over there. Over there, it is usually like preaching to the choir. But I do at least get comments and ninety percent of the time they are agreeable. But when you get a hater over there, they are downright mean. But usually their spelling and grammar is about the middle of the second grade level and then it just becomes funny.

I reposted "I Am Probably Not Your Friend" over there and I received a very venomous comment from a black Jew. Now I normally don't like to coddle people just because they were born with some kind of disability or deficiency. But come on, folks, a black Jew? God really gave this guy a mountain to climb and from his comment, I'm saying that he is not doing a very good job!

Just imagine for a moment that you are this guy being born..... Okay. You come out of the womb and you are just miserable. You feel persecuted and abused. You feel that your ancestors back to the beginning of time have been tortured and belittled and to top it off you have this little bag of Jew gold hanging around your neck........ then... walaa! You look down and discover that your skin is black! How in the world did this happen? How could your Jewess mother be a coal burner? Wasn't she one of the chosen people? Why did she fall into performing bestiality with this lower form of humanity? Wasn't God watching out for his "chosen people"? What a couple of strikes to be born with. All he could do is lie there in his swaddling and think, "I am going to grow up and be an illiterate half-breed money changer. What a horrible future I have waiting for me."

Now I am old enough to remember that Sammy Davis Jr. used to claim that he was a black Jew. You remember. The token with the glass eye that was allowed to hang around with Dean Martin and Frank Sinatra so they had some one to make fun of and ridicule. Yeah. That guy. As I recall, it does seem like he had that big, giant Jew nose and always kept his Jew gold hanging around his neck. If I recall right, according to the way he flitted around and dangled his hands, he also might have been a little light in the loafers. I never heard any rumors like that, I am just guessing.

But you talk about bad luck! In my lifetime I have been made aware of two poor folks who had the horrible misfortune of being born as black Jews! Now, you are aware of it also! I mean, they are not smart enough to be bankers and that is the only aptitude that they have. How unfortunate is that? We know that Sammy lucked out and became some important, rich, white guys' mascot, but what about this poor fellow who commented on my blog? We know that he didn't get much of an education. Or if he did, he didn't take to it very well.

The things he did to my poor mother the night before he wrote the comment were terrible! It made her limp, among other things. A wonderful woman who died and was cremated in 1991 got horribly abused by this black Jew a little more than a week ago! What kind of a horrible character would do this? How did he find her ashes? They are scattered high in the Rocky Mountains. Is there some kind of necrophilia law against what he did? Should I have him found and prosecuted? At the very least he is a black, Jewish, disgusting pervert! I am shocked and dismayed that this guy who half of him is God's chosen people could do these disgusting things to my poor, dead Mother's ashes. And did he put them back after he was finished or is he carrying them around in his pocket for more disgusting use in the future?

I cannot believe this happened. I know that he is a black Jew but how much can a civilized society excuse him of just because of that? I know that it is a crippling defect but should I just forgive and forget just because he is a black Jew? Enquiring minds want to know.... Hell, I want to know!

No comments: