28 February 2010

NIGGER

Isn't it nice that our half nigger president wants the government locked into a budget..... after he is no longer in office. That's right, folks. Half nigger. His mother was a white coal burner who was in to bestiality but he wants no mention of that half of his genealogy. But I can't really blame him. If I had a relative who liked to mate with niggers, I would be very ashamed also and not admit to their existence.

You might have noticed that I am just writing the word nigger as if there is no tomorrow. Well, at the rate we are going down the shitter, I'm thinking that the tomorrows for the United States of America as a free and sovereign nation are running out very quickly. And that is to be expected when you have a porch monkey at the helm. It wouldn't be quite so bad if you had a regular Italian organ grinder pulling his chain, but you don't. You have big, fat, Zionist, Jew bankers pulling that chain. And big, fat Zionist Jew bankers are not known to be very gentile friendly.

Do you happen to remember that big vault of money that Donald Duck's Uncle Scrooge used to have? That is exactly the same thing that Goldman Sachs of the Federal Reserve has, and when they opened that door and showed our newly elected nigger president all of that loot.... you probably can't even imagine the chimpout that happened when they explained to him that it was all his in return for a few IOUs from the American taxpayer, at the end of his first year those IOUs amount to three generations of American taxpayers not being able to pay it back, and a kind and loving attitude toward any atrocities that Israel might be responsible for, that money was all his for the spending!

Haven't you ever heard the term, "nigger rich"? If you haven't, you can just study how this runaway boar has abused the access to all of this power and money in his first year and you can soon figure out what the term, "nigger rich" means.

When I am writing this, his state of the union speech was the other night. By the time you read it, it will have been a while ago but it is still relevant. Instead of pestering his Jew speech writers and wearing out that teleprompter and wasting everyone's time and ruining prime time TV, if that's possible. He could have just shit on a one trillion dollar bill and then wiped his ass on another one trillion dollar bill and held them up to the camera for a little bit and everyone would have gotten the gist of the state of the union.

That is why I had to write the word "nigger" in this blog. If I would have written; "N" word, you would probably think that I meant November or New York or Nauseating. Oh, I guess that last one is interchangeable with nigger. Anyway, you get the idea. Because if you are so stupid that you don't understand that when folks are saying. "N word", they actually mean rotten, stinky, vile, retarded, black, banana lipped, flat nosed, ugly, nappy headed, nigger. Then you are too stupid to be reading this blog.

Now don't get mad at me for what I wrote back there. I never use the "n word" to try and fool people. I just say, nigger, Negro, darkie or something descriptive of a black person. Depending on how close I am to one. And I actually try to avoid ever being close to one if I can possibly help it.

Now I know that some of you are going to be outraged and offended by this week's blog since it seems that I might have reverted back to my old ways of just calling a spade a spade. But I haven't. There was just nothing else to be said about this particular subject in any other way. So if you are outraged and dismayed, just go screw yourself and you will feel better in the morning.

No comments: